[Spce-user] billing lines

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Mon Jan 14 17:22:27 EST 2013

Hi Andreas and all,
I already know why these calls have been billed. One of our providers
stablish connection with a OK 200 and send a vocal message like "This
number does not exists", and SPCE can't know if the response of the
other side is from the called user or from a message.
I have to talk to our SIP peering.
Regards,
Joan