[Spce-user] applying NCOS to all users

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Wed Jan 23 07:24:35 EST 2013

Hi Daniel

El 2013-01-23 12:25, Daniel Tiefnig escribió:
> On 01/22/2013 07:36 PM, Joan Cifre (ibred) wrote:
>> Hi all,
> Hi!
>
>> is there any way to add NCOS to all users using a SQL INSERT from
>> root? I want to apply a NCOS list to all users configured but I have
>>   many of them and I wonder if I can se a SQL INSERT to configure it
>> for everyone of the users.
> You can set an NCOS level for your domains, and it will be used as the
> default for all the subscribers in the domains.

*Not in 2.6 version! I plan to upgrade to 2.7 but not now, and this is
urgent for me!*

>> Also I wish to prevent outbound calls from users with
>> Anonymous/Unknown source. I want the ngcp to allow calls from
>> configured users.
> Hmm, that should be the usual behaviour actually. Are we talking about
> calls from local subscribers, or peer to peer calls?
>
>> We have experienced a fraud were anonymous/unknown calls outbound
>> from ngcp to international numbers, with no identifier (even the
>> source user or the source calling number).
> Are these also empty in the CDRs stored in the database, or do you just
> see a signalling problem?
*Our problem is that a fraudulent user configures a forwarding in a
phone (NOT in the NGCP) and then calls from outside to this phone. The
call is fowarded to an international number. Calls come from a
"anonymous" or "unknown" user and are forwarded with a Caller
"anonymous" or "unknown". In CDR only Incoming calls are seen. Forwarded
calls does not have a known Caller so they do not appear on CDR.
The scenario is
1. Fraudulent configuration of a forwarding on a week phone/ATA
2. Calls from outside to this phone (Caller Anonymous/Unknown). This
incoming calls appear on CDR for the phone user.
3. Calls forwarded (Caller anonymous/unknown. Callee, international
fraudulent calls). Calls does not appear in CDR because there is not
user "anonymous/Unknown"*

*Should these forwarded calls be permitted with unknown source?*