[Spce-user] PSTN Retry on 'unavailable'

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Jan 29 18:22:44 EST 2013

Hi,

We interconnect with an MVNO and in regular situations in certain locations
we get congestion where the network send us 403 or 480 in response to an
INVITE to a mobile handset when the handset is available and has full signal
etc. This causes the call to fail and go to VM or elsewhere. However the
congestion is almost always temporary and the same call 1 second later will
complete.

How or where could I generate 2 or 3 retries before giving up?

failure_route[FAILURE_ROUTE_PSTN] is where I started to look but mostly
these are calls to local subscribers that have permanent contacts with
sip:MSISDN at MVNO-GW

Thanks

John