[Spce-user] registration problems after upgrade to 2.6

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Sat Jan 5 05:00:01 EST 2013

Hello all,
I think it's SOLVED! You can see attached the graph of registered
devices in the last minutes, how it grows.
Now I've disabled the banning in the server and we will disable the keep
alive message in the ATAs.
One question, was the banning process changed from 2.5 to 2.6? In 2.5
users were not banned!

Thanks to all specially Lorenzo and Jon for the great support
Joan