[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 7 16:28:33 EST 2013

El Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:26:55 -0500
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> Just to update this:.
>
> Its sorta "solved".
>
> I still get a few multiple entries that are just stale ones (expiry times
> long past) and no entries that are valid  but kamailio is still working OK.
> Unable to remove them via trash can icon. If I do it at the database with
> mysql kamailio -e "delete from location" then of course they are gone, but a
> current entry never shows back up unless kamailio is restarted.

I would do it via ngcp-kamctl:

ngcp-kamctl proxy ul rm myuser at mydomain

That will remove the registration from kamailio cache and also from the db.
Next time the device registers it will only show once in the database. The only
problem is that this device won't receive calls until the registration is sent.