[Spce-user] osbss pwd

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:15:20 EST 2013

There we go, something is seriously wrong with the configuration most
likely, resulting in this file being empty (possibly other parameters
related to ossbss missing too at this point) and this is exactly why you
cannot authenticate. Your details are never even processed.

While placing the user:pass in /etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd shall
fix the access issue, but you still have a problem:

      username:{SHA}Wh4t3VErC0m350utFOry0u=

My best guess again is something in your /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml  is
wrong/corrupted or you might have permission issues, but it's hard to guess
without seeing. Maybe you can share it in private with the sipwise team for
further advice, or clean it up from sensitive details and share it here -

Best.

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Network Engineering