[Spce-user] Connecting to PORT 2443

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Mon Jan 14 13:33:16 EST 2013

Connection to the IP-ADDR:2443 works, no problem.  Once logged in we are using the create_voip_account detail to start our process and we are stuck on the login error.

Thanks for clearing up the external connection.  I just wanted to be 100% sure.

Would you mind providing the path to the oss.log and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you
Kevin