[Spce-user] applying NCOS to all users

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Wed Jan 23 14:14:53 EST 2013

Hi Andreas,
sorry for the question, but how can I access the mysql command line?

I can say you also, for if this helps, that our peering provider just
can see calls outgoing (our incoming calls) to 555555243 bu no incoming
calls from 555555243 at all, so they can't bill to this number. They
know this is the number because of the incoming calls, outgoing calls
seems to be no identified neither for the provider. Of course they have
the call registered, but can't identify from which number comes.

I will send you the result of the command when I can get access to mysql
command line