[Spce-user] Sipwise::JitsiProvisioning XCAP server assumptions

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Mon Jul 1 04:35:07 EDT 2013

I modified the nginx.conf template in
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.tt2

The location part now shows:

                location ~ ^/xcap {
                        set $host2 $host;

                        if ($host2 ~* "^xcap\.(.*)" )
                        {
                          set $host2 $1;
                        }

                        proxy_pass http://[% sip_int_ips.0 %]:[%
kamailio.proxy.port %];
                        proxy_set_header  P-NGCP-Src-Ip   $remote_addr;
                        proxy_set_header  P-NGCP-Src-Port $remote_port;
                        proxy_set_header  P-NGCP-XCAP-Host $host2;
                        proxy_send_timeout 10s;
                        proxy_read_timeout 10s;
                }

There are probably other and better ways to accomplish this, but it works
for me, so I didn't bother to look further.

Regards, Marc

Subject:  Re: [Spce-user] Sipwise::JitsiProvisioning XCAP server assumptions