[Spce-user] Order that costs are applied to CDR

Bob Fryer bob at netintegrity.com.au
Wed Jul 3 03:25:43 EDT 2013

First of all, my apologies to Jon, et all....it has been a long while
since I have used lists. I was concentrating on making sure that it was
a plain text post (as I realised my last post wasn't), that I forgot
about the reply issue. Point noted.

On that matter, I have made this post hopefully create its own thread,
so this does not hijack that thread entirely...

Thank you Andreas, that answers it perfectly. We are in the process of
understanding the product concepts, and if we come across a solution, we
are only too happy provide some input.

Thanks and sorry again.

Regards

Bob