[Spce-user] Feature Request: disable a peering host

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Jul 3 09:21:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

Can I second that and add a 'disable inbound' feature for peers.

I can stop sending to a peer by removing any 'peering rules' or prefixes but
cannot stop calls being sent to me.
I often have 'Outbound only' peers and have suffered from (accidental
miss-configuration by the peer) DoS.
Or if I want to do enable peer relay for some peers but not for others.

Many thanks

John