[Spce-user] Fwd: Re: call forwarding

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 8 09:48:07 EDT 2013

Hi Pablo,

On 07/08/2013 09:51 AM, Pablo Muñoz-Cobo wrote:
>   My voip provider doesn't allow the calls that haven't a callerid of
> the numbers he provided me so when you call externally and make a call
> forward as the spce keeps the original number(does it good) my provider
> doesn't allow the call and this one is dropped. Any suggestions of how
> can i set the number itself as a callerid so the call is not dropped
> from my voip provider.

You can set one of the UPRN settings in your subscriber preferences for
the outbound_from_user setting of your subscriber which does the CF (or
in the domain of that subscriber to make it default for all subscribers
within the domain).

So instead of using "Network-Provided Number", you'd use "UPRN (if set)
or Network Provided Number" instead.

Andreas