[Spce-user] session timeout in inbound call

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 11 09:38:49 EDT 2013

Hello Rene,

I'd guess the call is disconnected after 32 seconds, most likely a
client/network issue. Please run the command "ngrep-sip b", which would
help us to see the call flow, where we can point out then which headers
are wrong and what should be changed for this to work.

A good bugreport should also contain the part of kamailio-proxy.log, but
if my guess is correct the ngrep trace would suffice.

Regards,
Andrew