[Spce-user] A little help please

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Jul 24 04:19:41 EDT 2013

El Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:54:40 -0007
Paul <pasha at prosperity4ever.com> escribió:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks so much for this last message, that was key to my whole problem.
> I messed up network.yml so I reinstalled sipwise CE and only applied
> the machine's IP as domain, created trunk from FS and everything is
> fine, I can route calls incoming and outgoing now just fine.

For the record: In /etc/ngcp-config you should have something like
config.yml.factory_default

You don't need to reinstall the scpe to restore that file.

Check the backup chapter in the Handbook too.

> I am wondering if you can help me with one more issue that has been
> causing me to nearly pull my hair out. My calls (both incoming and
> outgoing) are being dropped after 30-31 seconds every single time.

You should create a thread for each single issue. This would help people to
search and find solutions in the future.

Is NGCP behind NAT? What's your network scenario at this point? What's the
network capture? You could use ngrep-sip for this (man ngrep-sip).