[Spce-user] Reply with 503 instead of 404

Martin Wong martin.wong at binaryelements.com.au
Wed Jul 24 11:31:01 EDT 2013

Guys, thanks for the direction.

Yes, lazy old me decided to actually read the file contents.... looked at
the proxy log file messages and compared it with the proxy.cfg template as
suggested. Found the line by searching the 404s... made the change with a
new custom template and ngcpcfg apply

All went well and doing a ngrep-sip showed the correct reply.

I'm starting to get the hang of hacking the config files and the structure
of the files a bit more.

Thanks again!