[Spce-user] Sipwise Provisioning 101?

Nigel Johnson nigel at simplephoneco.com
Wed Jul 24 19:06:19 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build a web application that uses the provisioning commands and got as far as https://mydomain:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl. I have done this before with much simpler API's that just need a php file that curls a web address and it will send back xml but don't understand how the provisioning works with sipwise, I develop using php and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction with either instructions on how to use provisioning, or possible a link to somewhere that can teach me how to use it ? I have read through the manual and am still a confused. I have read through how to use SOAP and XML and have seen the example at the bottom of https://mydomain:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl but i still don't quite understand how to send the request to the server.

Thank you