[Spce-user] Billing help

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 8 11:19:18 EDT 2013

On 07/04/2013 11:53 PM, Douglas Ugalde wrote:
> I don't know how to use and apply this feature, for example:
>

> This is what I want to do:
>
> Charge the first second 20 cents and then 20 cents per minute, how can I
> do to apply this configuration to (Sip peering) or to specific account?
>
> I really appreciated your help.

Douglas, you would need to add a Fee to your Billing Profile with the
following fields:

Destination: XX <-- put your destination prefix here
Onpeak Init Interval: 1
Onpeak Init Rate: 20
Onpeak Follow Interval: 60
Onpeak Follow Rate: 0.3333 (in cents per second)

Then assign this billing profile to the account and create some
subscribers under this account. That's it.

Andrew