[Spce-user] NGCP as Web2SIP gateway

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 11 07:38:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

The issues you lined out are actually addressed in the upcoming 3.0
release, where websocket is part of the system, the lb routing is
adapted accordingly, and usr/dom-preferences are available to control
SAVPF profile handling, so you can do calls within jssip apps as well as
calls from jssip to plain SIP and vice versa (at least with audio for now).

Andreas