[Spce-user] Reply with 503 instead of 404

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:25:40 EDT 2013

Hey Martin,

A good approach for you to understand what to change on your own would be
to watch the logs as this specific condition happens (inbound call to non
existing user, etc) and note the specific messages there - using those,
trace the strings back the relevant areas within the template
configuration. This way you can quickly get (closer) to the specific
section of the scripts where to experiment with your condition and your
changes (after performing a backup no less) and learn more about the
systems internals as you progress - it's not too complex if you follow the
handbook where this is explained, and use the extremely well commented
logic the guys implemented in the templates -  just my 2 euro cents.

Best.

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Capture Engineering