[Spce-user] always_use_rtpproxy

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Jun 3 10:12:51 EDT 2013

Hello,

The subscriber preferences 'always_use_rtpproxy' and 'never_use_rtpproxy'
seem to have disappeared in version 2.8.

I this intentional? What is the default behaviour now?

Also OPTIONS pings from peers to an unknown domain would give '403 Domain
not served here' on 2.7 and before whereas now there is no response.

This causes my peers to see the SPCE as down. Unfortunately I can't enter
the domain as the peer uses 'To: sip:ping at skyrack2' which is a format I
can't enter and they claim this is a limitation of their SBC.

Is this a security mechanism?

Best regards

John