[Spce-user] Text chat feature

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 21 19:05:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 06/21/2013 09:06 PM, Herman van Heerden wrote:
> I got most of the server sorted, but cant get the text chat to work.  The need is to run linphone on iPhone and Android phones for an internal PBX, but linphone has a chat options which does not work.  Weird thing is running Kamailio only, text work, bur the sipwise combo does not allow text chat.  Where can I enable this feature?

Out of the box, text messages are only allowed between subscribers which
have authorized each other via XCAP to prevent unsolicited messages.

Copy your impresence.cft.tt2 to impresence.cft.customtt.tt2, look for
the comment

     # checks if watcher is authorized to subscribe event 'presence' ...

and remove the pres_auth_status() check but call route(ROUTE_IMP_RELAY)
always, then do "ngcpcfg apply".

Andreas