[Spce-user] New peers

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 28 07:59:57 EDT 2013

El Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:51:45 +0100
"John Murray" <john.murray at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Jon,
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
>
> The output from those commands does not change when I add a new group,
> gateway and rule. It also doesn't change when I delete an existing one.

Ok so either you have a db problem or xmlrpc call problem here. If everything
is working fine after kamailio restart I'd say that the xmlrpc command that
should reload the proxy configuration is failing somehow.

Can you see kamaiio listening the xmlrpc port 8000?

netstat -tulnp | grep kamailio

Also check that the provisioning system knows where to send the RPC command to
kamailio

mysql -e "select * from provisioning.xmlhosts"

finally check that you can see XMLRPC commands in your kamailio-proxy log:

grep XML /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log

In the end if everything is fine, we will have to snif the XML command.