[Spce-user] Database Question (CDRs) v2.6

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 28 19:11:59 EDT 2013

El Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:53:23 +0100
"Gavin Sweet" <gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> Hi everyone -
>
> We have this problem occasionally also as far as I can see (on 2.7).
>
> I didn’t see an end to this thread ... did this duplicated CDR (double bye
> problem) get fixed in v2.8 or due to be fixed in v3.0 ??

I never got access to a non-production server experiencing this issue. Never was
able to reproduce it neither. There have been many threads regarding this issue
but nobody could give me access to a system.

Unless I can reproduce it in a non production system (as I need to raise the
logs to a very high level) I won't be able to find the root cause of it.

cheers,

Jon