[Spce-user] Upper Registration to Asterisk - transfers not working

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:59:03 EST 2013

Hi

Not sure if I am breaking protocol by bumping - if I did - apologies. I am
almost ready to put this in as our SBC upper registration solution (more to
follow after that I hope :-) - but need to resolve the attended transfer
problem. Any ideas on this? Sip Header filtering is off altogether (does
that have any caveats?). Transfer working fine now for all phones tested,
but attended transfer not.

Cheers