[Spce-user] Send peer inbound call straight to voicemail

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Thu Mar 7 17:09:44 EST 2013

Hi,

I want to send a specific call type to voicemail.

I send a call out to a PBX peer who has no voicemail. If the handset is not
answered I get a call from the peer with RURI 500 which is the voicemail
number, From is the original caller and a Divert: header with the subscriber
ddi.

I know how to take off the Divert header and get the subscriber ddi but what
would I put in the RURI to send straight to the subscribers voicemail?

I've tried prefixing 'vmu' to the ddi but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

John