[Spce-user] SPCE and NAT

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 11 07:50:29 EDT 2013

El Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:19:44 +0100
Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <jbonilla at sipwise.com> escribió:

> We don't have NOTIFY keepalive support in the released versions. OPTIONS
> keepalive support isn't the best neither. I'd say that we could backport this
> to released versions and I'll discuss it internally. But what do you (our
> beloved community) say about this?

Just as information, this patch was released for versions 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7.

Aditionally some small fixes were also backported. I'd suggest running the apt
+ ngcpcfg combo.

Those of you running 2.4 or lower versions of the spce should consider
upgrading to 2.7 (or 2.6 at least) as those older versions won't be
mantained much longer.