[Spce-user] Display of fee zone in subscriber CDR details GUI

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Mar 13 19:56:03 EDT 2013

Hi all -

Trying to get description strings for zones/zone details rather than ID's in
the CDR details GUI..

Problem is that in the web admin interface, looking at an individual
subscriber, when I click the "Details" link next to a specific call, the
pop-over box displays carrier_billing_zone_id and customer_billing_zone_id
as integers, rather than pulling back the actual text.

I can go look these up in the DB, but it makes the GUI much less useful for
doing quick admin or test checks.

Is this a bug, something fixable? Where can I find the code for this to see
what the issue might be?

Many thanks,

Gavin