[Spce-user] How to route the packet thru a VPN

Developing Tomorrow nh.developer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:33:09 EDT 2013

Hi

Sipwise routes the packets perfectly to standard operators

And to gateways that are connected directly thru a PPP connection.

How can we achieve the same when the VPN tunnel is created thru a tun+
device (ex: openvpn)

The tunnel works perfectly.

I can ping my gateway on the other side.

My routes are well, and can exchange files back and forth.

But sipwise can simply not find the gateway when put in sip peering..

When I dump the messages of the tun+ device, I absolutely see nothing
regarding sip messages, so it seems that it's not even trying.

Any idea would be appreciated.

thanks