[Spce-user] Could you let me know how to registering PSTN gateway that I have?

허윤 rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr
Sun Mar 17 05:18:11 EDT 2013

Hi all,
As I refer SIPWISE document it describe how to registering at a peer server same like following;
================================
6.4.4.2. Registering at a Peering Server
Unfortunately, the credentials configured above are not yet automatically used to register the SPCE at your peer hosts. There is however an easy manual way to do so, until this is addressed.

Configure your peering servers with the corresponding credentials in /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2, then execute ngcpcfg apply.
=================================
So that I opened the reg_agent.conf.tt2 file and found some could modify part it could register a peer server same like following;
=================================
1. Realm server name,
2. Realm username,
3. Password
=================================
And there have more information that I could modify same like proxy ... Etc.
But I don't use proxy server so that I didn't modified it.
Anyway, I don't really knows what information could I input to there.
It seems it have input about the PSTN gateway server information to there so I modified it as I think.
Also I don't exactly knows what is username and password information of PSTN gateway required the SIPWISE.
So I'm put on the username and password information as web management account of PSTN gateway.
But PSTN gateway register status still 'unregistered'.
Am I missing information about it?
Please let me know how to register with my PSTN gateway.
Is the file reg_agent.conf.tt2 needed to modify if I want to register with my PSTN gateway, right?
If not, please advise how it works.