[Spce-user] Sipwise CE 2.7 SBC config revisited

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Fri Mar 22 19:27:39 EDT 2013

Guys,

I have spent a couple of weeks trying to make this work with absolutely
no luck.  I have read the manual cover to cover and there is clearly a
section missing.  Section 6 references a section in Section 7 about
advanced network configuration that does not exist.

I have two interfaces:

eth0 and eth1

*         eth0 is on the external subnet and this configuration was easy
as I simply assigned the sip_ext, web_ext, ssh_ext, etc to this adaptor.

*         eth1 is on the internal subnet and I have added the role of
sip_int to this adaptor.

*         I created a new subscriber and set the preferences to
authenticate to the peer and set the peer username, password and realm

*         Despite my best efforts, I cannot get the subscriber external
to the Sipwise CE system to authenticate to the Asterisk system internal
to the Sipwise CE system.

What am I missing?  I'm sure it's pretty simple but I can't see it.

Thanks,

William