[Spce-user] Question of features

Oliver Vermeulen oliver at oliverv.com
Sun Mar 24 18:57:05 EDT 2013

Hello ,

I'm testing sipwise , had some questions if anybody can answer me.

User CE version

1)      Does is support simple sip (messaging)

2)      Xcap

3)      Presence

4)      Push notifications

5)      Is possible to use external billing system via Radius ?

What clients are supported ? For all features ?

Best Regards,

Olivier Vermeulen

USA:  +1 (305) 722-1457
BELGIUM: + (32) 9-3955620
SPAIN: + (34) 931-845025
RO: + (40) 21-569-4703
msn:  <mailto:oliver at oliverv.com> oliver at oliverv.com

 <http://www.wvg-tele.com/> http://www.oliverv.com

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential Information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying,
modification or other use of this E-mail message or attachments is strictly
forbidden. If you have received this E-mail message in error,
please contact the author and delete the message and any attachments from
your computer.
P Think before you print.