[Spce-user] PSTN GW can register SIPWISE server but GW peer status always busy.

허윤 rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr
Tue Mar 26 06:52:23 EDT 2013

Hi,
I succeed register with SIP phones and PSTN Gateway on SIPWISE.

So it is working well each SIP phones it located in my private network.

But, When I tried to call telephone number as PSTN using by SIP phone, it returned busy signal as sound.

So now I trying to solve it could communicate with PSTN.

If you were me, how to find the problem that couldn't communicate with PSTN?

If you were me, where to configure in SIPWISE?

I'm also saw the log files it located /var/log/ngcp/ but still I don't know what is problem.

And please let me know what needed the file if you could check what is exactly problem of point.

David Ho