[Spce-user] SMS

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:41:22 EST 2013

In theory, if your SMSC can translate MESSAGE it should not be too hard
to treat your SMSC in the same way peers are handled. ie: lookup local,
if not found then go to smsc gateway. Mind you I'm sure it would be more
involved than that.

what are you using as an smsc? I'd be into tinkering for fun to see if a
stable solution could come of it.

Skyler