[Spce-user] random registration dropping

Stephen Donovan Stephen at newbreakcommunications.com
Thu Mar 14 12:39:29 EDT 2013

We are seeing authentication failed messages in kamailio-proxy.log on registration and outbound calls.  Sometimes as many as 2-3 failed attempts before registration succeeds.  On outbound calls, usually just one failure, try again it goes through.

It is the user getting banned due to registration attempts.

Stephen