[Spce-user] random registration dropping

Stephen Donovan Stephen at newbreakcommunications.com
Thu Mar 14 15:57:28 EDT 2013

If I'm understanding correctly, the templates are for provisioning ?  I'm not currently using any provisioning, actually, we haven't figured out how to make it work.  Each ATA is manually configured and managed by us, we do not let the end user touch anything.  Credentials are correct, we will see one failed attempt and a couple seconds later a successful registration with no action on our part.

Stephen