[Spce-user] BYE not correct when sent by called party

Jirka Jirout jirka.jirout at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 06:00:54 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have tried to "fix" this by using session timers, but apparently without much of success. My understanding is that the B2BUA will send UPDATE packets to both parties and if one of them fails to answer, it will send BYE to the other party and drop the call on the proxy.

I want the timeout to be 5 seconds, so I set the following in the subscriber preferences (using the admini interface):
	sst_expires: 10
	sst_min_timer: 9
	sst_max_timer: 90
	sst_refresh_method: tried all three :-)

I have restarted sems, but the UPDATE or re-INVITE messages are still not being sent to the client. I looked into sems.log and I can see:

[#7f725e02c720] [readFromConfiguration, SBCCallProfile.cpp:229] INFO: SBC:      SST disabled

Why is the B2BUA ignoring my config? Are the timeouts perhaps too short?

regards, jj