[Spce-user] Problem (Bug?) in Billing Fee uploads

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Fri Mar 15 10:20:43 EDT 2013

Thanks Andreas, very clear.

In order to preserve regex consistency, we propose until the new release to
use this format for a full number (e.g.):
^4411855[5]$   (=UK dir enquiries)
which is functionally the same as ^4411855$ for but allows us to have the
same in UI and DB.

Or for a prefix (e.g.):
^3360[5]    (=France mobile)
Which, again, should match ^33605.*$

If you think this will fail or break something else, please shout.

Kind regards,
Gavin