[Spce-user] BYE not correct when sent by called party

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 15 11:03:23 EDT 2013

El Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:56:23 +0100
Jirka Jirout <jirka.jirout at mac.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> > Do you have the sst_enable option enabled? By default it's no.
>
> I did enable it for the domain using administration interface. Does it need
> to be enabled globally somehow?

No. If you have enabled for the domain it should be enabled for all
subscribers. But as you were not listing the option...

	sst_expires: 10
	sst_min_timer: 9
	sst_max_timer: 90

	*** sst_enable: yes  ***

> I have also tried to enable RTP timeout by setting dead_rtp_time, but that
> does not terminate the connection either.

That's for the rtp going to sems. In a normal call scenario the rtp doesn't
traverse sems. You have the same feature in our mediaproxy-ng.

> Just for the record: I have restarted SEMS and both lb and proxy kamailios.

If you have it enabled, please send us the invite sent by the proxy to sems.
sems is controlled by custom headers sent by the proxy (be careful as they
contain sensitive info).

If the headers are right, enable sems debug and let's see what it says.