[Spce-user] Delete subscriber does not delete 'trusted' entry

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 19 07:02:45 EDT 2013

Hi John,

On 03/13/2013 09:15 PM, John Murray wrote:
> In v2.7 when I subscriber is deleted the entry in the trusted table is
> not deleted therefore when adding the same pattern to a new subscriber
> the original (deleted) subscriber is matched.

Another stupid mysql "feature" where triggers are not executed on
foreign key delete cascades.

We've pushed a fix to 2.7, please do:

	apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && ngcp-update-db-schema

You'll still need to remove zombie entries from the kamailio.trusted
table manually.

Let me know if it works for you.

Andreas