[Spce-user] Send peer inbound call straight to voicemail

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Mar 19 19:58:01 EDT 2013

Jon hi,

So I got this fixed.
I modified ROUTE_AUTH as:

route[ROUTE_AUTH]
{
	if(allow_trusted("$avp(s:ip)", "$avp(s:proto)"))
	{
                if(is_avp_set("$avp(s:peer_uuid)/s"))
                {
                        # use tag-column from trusted-table as uuid for this caller
                        avp_copy("$avp(s:peer_uuid)", "$avp(s:caller_uuid)/d");
  NEW --------->        avp_db_query("select username, domain from subscriber where uuid='$avp(S:caller_uuid)'", "$avp(s:caller_username), $avp(s:caller_domain)");
  NEW --------->         xlog("L_INFO", "Trusted peer with username '$avp(s:caller_username)' - [% logreq -%]\n");
                }
                else
                {
                        # if no uuid is set, use "0" as default uuid
                        $avp(s:caller_uuid) = "0";
                }

Then in route[ROUTE_LOAD_CALLER_PREF]:

if($var(forward) == 1 || $var(cf_loop) == 1 || $avp(s:from_faxserver) == 1)
        {
                $var(pref_domain) = "sip:" + $fU + "@" + $avp(s:acc_caller_domain);
        }
        else