[Spce-user] Running Sipwise on Centos

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 21 08:39:58 EDT 2013

El Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:29:09 +0100
"Developing Tomorrow" <nh.developer at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi.,
>

> I have tested sipwise on debian, as per the recommendation.
>
> But the truth is that I prefer centos 6
>

> Could someone direct me to the source code to compile or to some
> instructions on
>
>  How to install it on centos?
>

> Help would be much appreciated.

Sorry but I won't help you here. I don't know if it's even possible to compile
all the packages on centos and change the paths of the files that should be in
different places. This is more about religion, holy war, vim vs emacs or
whatever you'd like to call the rpm vs deb or debian vs any_other_distro.

Debian is the only distro we support and amd64 the only arch.

This goes far away from what the spce mailing list can offer as support.

Maybe we could change the thread and talk about something more important: How
can anyone prefer Centos over Debian?

:P

cheers,

Jon