[Spce-user] 483 Too Many Hops

Marc Rys m.rys at tri-lakes.net
Sat Mar 23 16:21:46 EDT 2013

I've been evaluating SPCE over the last week.  I've already setup a couple test subscribers and setup a peer with a provider we work with for SIP LD Term.  All of those test have worked very successful.

We also have our own media gateway which is interconnected with the local PSTN via TDM trunk, but I send incoming calls from the PSTN through our MediaGateway to SPCE, SPCE is responding back with 483 "Too Many Hops".  Attached is the wireshark cap.

Any help is appreciated.

Marc Rys
http://www.tri-lakes.net
http://www.rystec.com