[Spce-user] Sipwise CE 2.7 SBC config revisited

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Sat Mar 23 18:57:10 EDT 2013

El Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:34:07 -0700
"William Fulton" <wfulton at thirdhatch.com> escribió:

> Jon,
>
> The SPCE system is multi-homed with eth0 running on a public routable ip
> address and eth1 running on a private class c network.  We have an asterisk
> server running in the class c network as well.  We are trying to use the SPCE
> system to protect the asterisk server while allowing access through the
> public internet to authenticated users.
>
> So, let’s say SPCE looks like this:
> Eth0: x.x.x.x
> Eth1: y.y.y.y
>
> The Asterisk Server:
> y.y.y.x
>
> The client:
> x.x.x.y
>
> I want the client to authenticate against the SPCE, then the SPCE
> authenticates the client to the Asterisk server.  I can get the client to
> authenticate against the SPCE but I cannot get the SPCE to authenticate the
> client against the Asterisk server.
>
> I have set peer_auth_register flag and also provided the credentials to the
> SPCE server for the client's account on the asterisk server along with the
> realm address for the asterisk server.  The SPCE never even tries to
> authenticate to the asterisk server.

Th spce will always use sip_ext as incoming and outgoing interface for the sip
traffic. sip_int is only for internal communication of the spce elements.

If you want the spce to communicate to the asterisk server and register there,
it will use x.x.x.x ip to go to y.y.y.x

Do you have the network and the routes prepared for that? You router should
have the routes for the spce to reach the asterisk server in the internal
network.

I think this is more a networking issue here.