[Spce-user] routing calls between peers (Jon Bonilla (Manwe))

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 25 07:56:49 EDT 2013

El Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:45:23 -0000
"Ahmed Murad" <am at sipalto.com> escribió:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Many thanks for this info. For peering option 1 appears to be the one we
> need. Billing is not an issue in this scenario and this spce is being used
> as an SBC. We have 4 peers.
>
> Peer 1 (inbound only), Peer 2(inbound only), Peer 3 & Peer 4.
>
> Peer 1 sends inbound calls to the spce, we want to relay all Peer 1 calls to
> Peer 4 which will then handle the call.
> Peer 2 also sends inbound calls to the spce, we want to relay all calls
> again to Peer 4.
> Peer 3 and Peer 4 are our outbound Peers. Which subscriber calls will be
> routed (inbound & outbound).
>
> I can see the option ' force_outbound_calls_to_peer', how do I go about
> setting the peer I want to force these calls to go to?
>
> Again many thanks for your quick response, highly appreciated.

If a call comes from a subscriber which has upper registration (sbc mode) the
call will go to the upper registration peer.

For any other call, peering rules will be used.

In this particular case, for
calls coming form peers 1 and 2 I guess they will always have the same domain
(domain1 and domain2). If you set a peering rule in peer_group4 which matches
all the destinations but only domain1 and domain2 from domains you'll get that.
It's just using the peering rules, nothing out of the ordinary.

Sample:
Caller_Pattern: ^.*@domain1\.com$

cheers,

Jon