[Spce-user] 483 Too Many Hops

Marc Rys m.rys at tri-lakes.net
Mon Mar 25 20:09:49 EDT 2013

Hi Everybody,  Well I have news.. I switched my test phone from a grandstream to a yeahlink and now i can receive calls from my gateway..  Hooray!!!

Now the only problem I see is that when I try to send a call from my UA to my gateway i get a 403 forbidden from my gateway.  Not sure what its seeing and not liking.  Perhaps is this the same problem the AudioCodes have?

Attached is the pcap.

I truely appreciate all your help.

Marc Rys
http://www.tri-lakes.net