[Spce-user] PSTN GW can register SIPWISE server but GW peerstatus always busy.

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 27 04:34:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 03/27/2013 02:15 AM, David Ho wrote:
> But SIPWISE server couldn't reached to PSTN gateway because IP
> networks are different each others.
>
> So SIPWISE can't reached the network 192.168.102.254:5060 that is only
> my opinion.

Well, since you get this line in the logs:

NAT-Reply - S=486 - Busy Here M=INVITE IP=192.168.102.60:5060

it clearly indicates that your GW is in fact getting the request, but as
logged, answers with Busy. You need to check the logs of your peer/gw to
see why it does so.

Maybe it doesn't like some headers, number formats or similar, but we
can just guess without knowing what the GW says in its logs.

Andreas