[Spce-user] Passing dialed number to subscriber

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 28 14:45:31 EDT 2013

El Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:25:19 -0600
"Maxwell Power" <mpower at entelit.ca> escribió:

> Hello,
>

> I have been trying to wrap my head around how to accomplish this for a
> little while now.
>

> A subscriber has a their own PBX. We have multiple number aliases setup for
> a subscriber. How do I pass the dialled number to the subscribers PBX so it
> can route the call appropriately? It seems no matter what I change and mess
> around with the dialled number does not show up in any of the headers.
>

> I have messed around in the gui but cannot find an easy way to accomplish
> this. Am I missing something? Do I have to set each number up as a
> subscriber separately?
>
> Cheers,

You have an option for that: "e164_to_ruri"

You can enable it at subscriber level and this is the recommended way of
dealing with multialiased pbx systems. With this option, the system will send
the alias number (normalized via rewrite rules of course) and it will fallback
to the sip username in case a 404 is returned by the subscriber.