[Spce-user] No call records

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 19:59:15 EDT 2013

Our machine has been working for two years without issues what so ever. On the 27th of May the cdr system stopped recording the cdr records, Mysql is working, I can see records till that day but now there is no records being recorded at all. I don't know what else I can do or where to look. The system processe the calls without a problem but no cdr records at all. I would appreciate any help with this matter, good day to all.Micahel Molina