[Spce-user] Duplicating Sipwise question

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed May 29 14:38:58 EDT 2013

Hello, I have been looking over the threads and I cannot find in one
area where it is discussed on how to duplicate the Sipwise to another
server and have everything required to operate and take calls.

I have followed the following:

Installed 2.7 on second and third machine

Performed the following on original server
	mysqldump -p --databases billing provisioning kamailio
accounting carrier ngcp sipstats > /tmp/backup.sql
	Copied  config.yml and network.yml

Move the data from original server to second and third server
	mysql -p < /tmp/backup.sql
	Placed config.yml and network.yml into second and third server

Edited the network.yml in second and third server to match requirement
on public IP for second and third server

To be sure everything was clean, I rebooted and was able to load the IP
addresses :1443 and all the data is exactly how it should be.

My only issue is I cannot process calls.

Without posting all kinds of screen captures, etc. I can confirm that
all services are running without any error but not able to process
calls.

Question:  With the information posted above is anything missing from
what I copied over to the second and third servers?
Question: Is this process documented in a previous thread that I should
go over?

Thanks
Kevin