[Spce-user] Fraud Prevention

Martin Wong martin.wong at binaryelements.com.au
Thu May 2 01:10:05 EDT 2013

Hi, apologies for the erratic emails on this topic. Just trying to figure
out how this works?

Can someone explain what the basics are? I have created a billing profile,
the rating works fine. Then I have under that billing profile an account
with a few subscribers. Under that account, I've set a fraud daily limit of
0.50 (for example) and have made calls which have been rating correctly.
Total of more than 0.50 worth of calls has been made.

Have run the ngcp-fraud-auto-lock manually but it didn't lock it.

I apologize but if I'm doing something wrong here, please let me know.

Thanks